“The most pathetic person is the one with sight but no vision.” Helen Keller
Most people are over concerned with the HOW of the business; they think that unless they know exactly how they are going to create an income, then they can’t do it.
I say that as important as it is to know the “How to” part, success is 90% from knowing your WHY (your reasons) and only about 10% from the HOW.
When the WHY is strong enough, the HOW will take care of itself.
So now is your time to clearly identify YOUR REASONS for being involved (and the HOW part of this will also be fully addressed, but let’s not put the cart before the horse like most people do).
The one single thing that will make the most difference in your velocity of success is CLARITY as to your REASONS for being in this enterprise, which in turn generates your passion/energy.
It’s only when you clearly identify your purpose and set specific goals that you can fully unleash your God given potential (and perhaps undeveloped talents) that can empower you to turn your dreams into reality. As soon as you know your “why,” the “how” (to do it) will practically take care of itself. Without a clear “why,” a person cannot be passionate about something—instead they will be passive.
When you are passive, something terrible happens: NOTHING!
It is still true that “without a vision, the people perish.” This is because without a vision, you WILL be passive. And of course, passive people never find any treasure. Only passionate people find it. I request that you invest twenty minutes into clarifying your purpose and reasons RIGHT NOW—it will be like getting an insurance policy to insure your success. Most people spend more time planning a one-week vacation than they do planning their life. Most people will not value the future enough to take the time to seriously answer the following questions. They will skip over it and intend to do it later.
DO NOT be like most people—if you do, you will get what most people get, which is not much.
So, be different.
Do yourself a favor and
Do this NOW so as to empower yourself with your reasons.
- Here’s how my life would be different once I am earning $500 to $1000/mo.:
- Here’s how my life would be different once I am earning $3000-$5000/mo.:
- OPTIONAL: Here’s how my life would be different once I am earning $100,000/year:
- The 5 most important reasons I am willing to invest my time into this are:
- My most passionate reason for playing this game (helping people, doing the business) is:
- What would it COST me if I do NOT do this? What is at stake for me?
- The only thing that could cause me to give up and quit is: __________
- If I absolutely knew that I would eventually be making $10,000 or more per month in Residual Income, and that it was impossible to fail, the length of time I would be willing to continue doing this to reach that point is ___ years (minimum 4 years).
- I commit to invest (work) ___ hours/day (every day), talk to ___ people per day and work_____hours per week in my business. In order to do this, I realize that until I achieve my goals, I need to give up or reduce the equivalent amount of time in these activities:
On average, American adults spend 4 hours a day, 28 hours a week, watching TV
- My goals are (create your TEN year goal FIRST and then work your way down!):
- Ten year goal:
- Five year goal:
- One year goal:
- Ninety day goal:
- Thirty day goal: (e.g. income, enrollment)
- One week goal:
- Daily activity goal:
- By this date, I will be doing business full time: ___________ (your best guess—can adjust later)
- The reasons I believe that I can and will be successful are:
(Now rate them in order of importance to you)
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), I would rank the strength of my confidence in being successful in my business as: ____ and my level of commitment as ____.
- The person to whom I would most like to prove (in addition to myself) that I can be successful at this is: ___________________________
I COMMIT to doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to meet my goals.
Signature ____________________________ Date __________
“When there is no optimism in the future, there is no power in the present.” Ray Gebauer
“Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” Helen Keller (1880-1968)
Important Questions to ask myself:
- Did I invest the time to seriously answer all 14 questions?
- On a scale from 0 to 10, the number that best represents how clear I am regarding my top 5 reasons for doing this is ____.
- On the same scale, the number that best represents how clear I am regarding WHAT IS AT STAKE for me, is ____.
- What can I do starting today to amplify my feelings and passion about this (vs. just understanding it)?
Don’t ever miss any great articles like this again
Become a 27%er Success Member and get on an incredible journey of growth!
Join Here! Use Referral Code Ray Gebauer to get this special bonus!
Here is your first Growth Bonus….
Become a $97/year 27%er Success Member and receive one of the best lead generation programs available FOR FREE!
Endless Free Leads. We sell this program for $397 in our store, but you receive it for Free by becoming an annual member! Take advantage of this right away and pass this on to your team today!
Join Here! Use Referral Code Ray Gebauer to get this special bonus!
George Madiou’s latest article on The 27%er Annual Success Membership
Listen to Max describing the benefits of this great program in a short 18 minute video
Ray has 40 years in Network Marketing. He started in 1976 with Amway.
He has grown groups to over 850,000 distributors, out of which came dozens of millionaires with an accumulative volume of over a billion dollars.
Ray is the author of 8 books on health and business development, including Your Treasure Map to Discovering Your Treasure. Written over a 1000 articles on health, business and personal development.
Certified as a Master Coach
Created and conducted 7 business training workshops
Here is just a few of what people have written about Ray Gebauer and his books and training.
“Using the advice in this book can best prepare you to live a long, healthful life. There’s too much at stake to not share it with everyone you care about!”
Darryl See, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, World Health Organization
“An excellent, well written practical resource.”
Blaine S. Purcell, M.D. Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine.
“It is difficult in a few words to convey the importance of the concepts that Ray Gebauer has presented in this remarkable book.”
Michael D. Schlacter, M.D., Board Certified Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease Clinical Instructor, University of Nevada School of Medicine