GEORGE DUBEC is considered one of the top Internet Marketing Experts in the USA! He started his career in 1995 as VP of sales for a company that produced a TV SET-TOP box that provided Internet to television. In 1997 he became VP of Sales and Marketing for one of the top web design and hosting firms in the Southeast. He hosted and produced the “Internet Business Hour” radio show, broadcast in over 35 markets for 12 years. George became an independent consultant in 2010 and has worked with top companies and organizations to help them use the Internet to promote their products and services successfully and get more traffic and more sales. He has been an outstanding judge for the Web Awards since 2006 reviewing all the top websites in the world! Because of his years of experience, he is considered a top connector in the high tech world, which gives him access to the best resources available, all the latest cutting edge technologies and up to date programs, systems and software.A nationally recognized speaker about “How to do Business on the Internet,” he presents to groups, organizations, companies and at trade shows on a national basis.
GEORGE DUBEC is considered one of the top Internet Marketing Experts in the USA!
- VP of Sales for Miami based Set-Top Box company providing Internet to TV
(1995 – 1997)
- VP of Marketing and Sales for one of the top web design and hosting companies in the Southeast (1997 – 2010)
- Producer and host of the “Internet Business Hour” radio show in 35 major markets (1998 – 2010)
- Outstanding judge for the Web Awards (www.webaward.org) since 2006 including “Mobile Web Awards,” “Internet Advertising Competition” and “Web Development”
- Independent Internet Consultant (2010 to present) helping top companies use the Internet effectively to promote their products and services
- National speaker at trade shows, technology events, seminars and for major corporations presenting the latest, up to date information about the Internet and technology