In our business one of the most important skillsets is the ability to talk to people. Building a business alongside of our business builders or acquiring customers (the heart of business), it is critical to be able to talk to people especially the right people.
The reality is, it is virtually impossible to run out of people to talk to, especially the right people!
There are literally millions of people who are in the “looking zone.” These are people that may be unemployed, under employed, burnt out, tired of working for someone else or people who have more month than money and they want to increase their income.
You joined your company, why? Was it the product? Was it the opportunity? What got your attention? Don’t you think there are others out there just like you? Or, do you think you were the very last person that has a health challenge like yours, an energy problem, can use some extra money, loves to travel, has a legal issue, has a weight problem…. well you get it.
NO you’re not the last one!
There are many ways to meet and talk to people who are ideal customers and business partners. Think about your product or service and who would be the perfect match? I’m not asking you to know their name I’m asking who is the perfect person who matches the description that can benefit from your product or service.
I have a good friend who sells ice scrapers, the best most effective ice scrapers I’ve ever seen. There is only one problem about this product for me being my friend’s customer. I live in South Florida, where the average winter day is 70 degrees. Now my friend lives in upstate New York in the heart of the snow belt. He sells thousands of his scrapers each month.
Right place, right customer and right product!
I spoke to a friend who had joined a travel company that he was very excited about. This was one of the best travel opportunity I’ve seen complete with outstanding training, and a team of leaders that were willing to help everyone in the company no matter if they were part of the leader’s group or not. I know the owner of the company, who has decades in the travel business, and is the best person that I’ve seen to be able to articulate the benefits of the company, and he can have an entire room so excited that they are throwing their credit card at him to join this company. The problem that my friend had was his approach. He did a post on Facebook with his link and nobody responded! He said he felt comfortable using social media. I said “OK, social media could be very effective if it’s done correctly but what you did was not the right way.” I said ,
“perhaps you should try the stalking method!”
I said you have a great service, a great company, a great owner who can present on your behalf. I would find out where he is going to be presenting for the next month and I would stalk him! Have him do the hard work in the beginning as you’re learning. He found out that the owner was going to be in Atlanta, London and Fort Lauderdale. I said great, you don’t have to travel the world. Get on LinkedIn and do a search on people who loved to travel that lives in those 3 cities. Strike up a conversation and form a relationship with them online. When they go to the meeting have this great presenter do what he does best and then have them introduce themselves and tell the owner that their a friend of yours. Effective stalking!
It doesn’t matter if you meet your prospects through social media, they are on your list of people you know, or they were recommended to you. Like my friend who was going on a cruise (with thousands of prospects,) start a conversation and build a relationship!
You’ll never run out of the right people to talk to.
If you are struggling email and lets have a conversation, build a relationship and let me help you! George@TheNetworkMarketingMagazine.com
George loves the thrill of teaming up with great people and seeing projects come to life and that passion is responsible for this magazine getting off the ground over 12 years ago. George partnered with his good friend John Milton Fogg and here we all (and we includes you the reader) are, making history happen.
George lives in a small town named Boca Raton, Florida. He says "If this isn't Heaven, I know that God at least vacations here." Without question, the joy of his life is his family. He and Debbie are celebrating their 40th anniversary this year. They have two great young adult children, His son David and daughter Sara who is married to the greatest son-in-law Greg and the new love of his life, his first grandchild Jacob David!
Latest posts by George Madiou (see all)
- July 2018 – Belief – The Secret of Network Marketing - July 1, 2018
- How Bad Do You Want It? By George Madiou - June 30, 2018
- It’s Not About Me… It’s All About You. By George Madiou - June 1, 2018
Don’t ever miss any great articles like this again
Become a 27%er Success Member and get on an incredible journey of growth!
To help make joining our program a no-brainer, this monthly membership is …..
- Only $27/month
- To make this a “No Brainer” decision get the first month $27 issue for only 97 cents for you to “Try Us Out!”
- Plus the following 2 bonuses are included whether you stay with this membership or not, as our gift to you (we are certain you will stay and tell your entire team while this offer is available. You are will stay on when you see the immediate business building benefits, information, tips and training that you will be able to implement right away.) Start My Membership Now For 97₵ !
- Plus you will receive the very valuable Lead Generation Training System using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with Max Steingart’s Endless Free Leads (we sell this program in our store for $397!) This program will teach how to find customers and business partners from the first day!
- PLUS as a new member you will also receive, as a bonus, for that 99 cent initial monthly sign up, one of the best business building programs in the industry by Dale Calvert called A to Z in Network Marketing. We sell this program in our store for $497! Dale has created more 5 – 6 and 7 figure earners in network marketing than anyone else in the industry using this 18 month training.
“So if I asked someone to give me a dollar and I would give them $900 in return,
how fast would they do that and try out our offer?”