Sitting on my butt.
Q. Can I sit on my butt, chant affirmations, and believe in the “Law of Attraction” to create my success in network marketing?
A. Our subconscious minds can listen and begin to believe affirmations. But, our prospects don’t care about our subconscious minds. They care about what we say and do.
Instead, consider learning skills we currently don’t know, so that we can get our message to our prospects.
• Believing we are a doctor, but never attending medical school, leaves dead patients.
• Believing we are a pilot, but never learning the skills to fly, means we only fly once.
Affirmations make us feel better. And they can direct our minds to look around and notice things that can help us move forward to our goals.
Maybe one of the things our minds are looking for is … the skills to do our business.
Hooks and Headlines…
READ MORE…. These articles are reserved for subscribers of the Network Marketing Magazine. Visit The Network Marketing Magazine to discover how to take advantage of this great resource for you and your team.
- When Our Team Member Almost Commits by Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - May 18, 2023
- Better Words for Better Results by Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - April 22, 2023
- Can’t think of what to say? by Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - March 26, 2023