If any of these sound familiar then I encourage you to take the time to evaluate your daily routine and look for appropriate coaching to help you help yourself As a network marketer there’s a good chance that you’re always on the look out for ways to build your business as efficiently as possible. You may have heard the saying…“experience is the best teacher, as long as it’s someone else’s experience”. However, if you’re endeavoring to create a healthy lifestyle you may have a conflict with this theory because why would you want someone else to experience all of those delicious foods when you can do that for yourself. Let’s be real, for most of us enjoying good food comes naturally and we don’t have to be taught how to like it. Dr. Phil has made famous the quote…“you can’t change what you don’t acknowledge”. If you have struggled to create your own healthy lifestyle, then perhaps you may need to make a few “acknowledgments” of your own. NULL
So let’s take a quick two question survey.
- Are you a yo-yo dieter?
- Is exercising on a regular basis a rarity in your life?
If you answered yes to either of these questions then perhaps a coach might fit into your life, but ONLY if you are ready to admit you need help.
5 Signals that you need a weight loss or healthy lifestyle coach:
- Are you a food-a-holic?
- Do unexpected morning doughnuts or office pizza parties throw you off of your healthy lifestyle program?
- Are you already stressing out over the upcoming Labor Day cookout? Where overeating is as common as a red, white a blue tablecloth.
- And with fall sports season on the horizon have you already committed to enjoying countless tailgates, barbeque’s and more celebratory food bonanzas?
- Or maybe for you it’s watching your kids every Saturday playing soccer, and regardless of victory or defeat, is mom’s taxi set on autopilot for the nearest fast food drive thru after each game?
If any of these sound familiar then I encourage you to take the time to evaluate your daily routine and look for appropriate coaching to help you help yourself and others as you look for ways to keep your nutritional products top of mind for your downline and customers.