How do you jump from where you’re at to where you want to be? You’re at your job or perhaps you’re thinking in your back yard about the possibilities of a new career path. You were just introduced to your network marketing opportunity or perhaps you have been involved for a few years and you haven’t experienced the success you expected yet. You’re not willing to quit, but you don’t know where to start.
You need to shake it up. You need to begin and experience Getting Started. It doesn’t matter if you’re starting today or starting over after 4 years of false starts, it’s time to get started.
Rule #1: Start, just do it! That’s right just start. Give yourself permission not to know everything. So many people become paralyzed into inaction because they think they must be the definitive authority on everything. NULL
- you don’t need to know everything about your product or service
- What got your attention the first time you saw your company’s product or service?
- Get to know more about that and get even more excited. The excitement level will skyrocket you. You don’t need to know everything about all the products and services. You just need to learn a little more every day and build upon your level of understanding.
- If you come across something you don’t know just say so and get the information. That’s what upline and corporate leadership is for, besides, that is very duplicatable. Calling on others will tell your prospects they don’t have to know it all to be successful in this business.
- Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you don’t need to know about the products you represent. I’m saying you don’t need to know everything right away to start you’re business.
- you don’t need to know everything about how you get paid
- Get into motion, make some sales, sponsor some people into your group, and it’s amazing how quick you’ll learn the compensation plan!
- you don’t need to know the entire history of the company
- These are part of the nice stories that will eventually weave into your story, but people will not hesitate to buy what you have or join you in your business if they don’t know the history. Do you know how Coca Cola started You see, and millions of people drink it every day.
- you don’t need to know all the leaders
- It’s nice to know the leaders in your company, and you should make it a point to meet them (both the field and corporate leaders) and get to know them. But in the beginning, it’s not essential to know all the leaders to get started. Just make it a point that over time, network with as many leaders you come across or speak to on the phone, and ask the questions you have and learn more. Listen, listen and listen more, learn as you go and apply what you learn.
- you don’t need to know all of the best ways to obtain prospects.
- Just speak to the people you come in contact with. It may be the people you work with to the people who are behind you at the store. It could be people you meet on line. It could be people you call from a list that you obtain. Everyone is different. Do the things that fit your personality. Don’t do the things that go against your personality. The secret is to find what fits you and JUST DO IT.
Get in the trenches and make just one contact per day and just follow up with one per day. At the end of the year you will have contacted 365 (or more) people, you will be among the most productive people in all of network marketing. You will be the leader and top income earner in your company and you will be encouraging others to get In The Trenches and Just Do It! Aim high! George Madiou
- Lessons From The Legends, Fundamentals of Success by George Madiou - November 21, 2023
- Don’t Major In Debt! by George Madiou - October 1, 2023
- Customer & Partner Loyalty and Retention by George Madiou - September 8, 2023