We’re quickly heading into a new year and you’re probably starting to think about where you want to take your network marketing business right?
If not, you should be.
There’s really no need to ever stand still, and not strive to make your business better. It does you no good, and it does your family no good. Remember we’re in this not only for ourselves and our freedom but also to ensure the same for our families. Sure, that puts a lot of pressure on your shoulders, but if you look at what governments around the globe are doing to our children’s futures…and what they’re going to have to do to dig themselves out of the hole we’ve dug…then I think you can say without any doubt that it’s only fair right?
So, therefore, it’s time you do what it takes to make your network marketing business as good as it can be each and every year.
Now I’m not a big believer in New Years resolutions. This is because they’re usually not very resolute at all. They’re often gone and forgotten about before the confetti is even cleaned up off the streets in Times Square.
What I do believe in, however, are well-set goals. Well-set goals, as compared to floppy resolutions, is like night and day when it comes to giving your network marketing business. You need to be setting goals and not resolutions if you want your home business to improve next year…or else you’re just basically hoping and dreaming that your business improves. Not a very good strategy!
Speaking of strategy, it’s something that you’ll want to use when creating your goals.
Here’s how Webster’s Online Dictionary defines STRATEGY: a: a careful plan or method: a clever stratagem b: the art of devising or employing plans or stratagems toward a goal.
So, by reading that definition, and noticing MY emphasis on the underlined words, you can clearly see how using strategy along with your goals can and will make all of the difference in the world.
A goal without a strategy is not likely to be achieved. But a goal with strategy is a force to be reckoned with. Just ask any country that’s been defeated in a war, or any team that’s been beaten how much strategy plays a part in success. It’s the same for your network marketing business.
So, What Kind of Strategy Should You Have for Your Network Marketing Business?
It’s pretty simple…
1) You Need a Well-Defined Specific Goal (Make $50,000 as compared to “make more money”)
2) Have a WHY! What will you do with that extra money? Will you use it for vacations? To pay off bills? Kids college? Your why is what motivates you to strive toward your goal.
3) Have a PLAN of ACTION… You need to plan out exactly the steps that are going to get you closer to your goal. It may mean that you just need to do more of what’s working now for you in your business. It may also mean that you have to learn and utilize some new strategies, or a combination of the two.
It may also very well mean that you have to cut some of the dead wood…in other words stop doing the things that aren’t working.
This means that you’re going to have to do some analysis of where your business is at now, what’s working, and what’s a waste, and then create your strategy around that.
I can almost guarantee that if you take the time to go through these steps, you’ll be closer to your goals than 95% of your competition. If you actually carry out the strategy that you develop for your network marketing business, there’s no reason that you can’t hit your goal and then some.
- Network Marketing Success – One Thing That You May Have to Visit in the Coming New Year…By David Feinstein - November 16, 2023
- MLM Business Fundamentals:Inspiration To Keep Going…By David Feinstein - November 10, 2023
- The Mindset Fix to Endure Internet Business Challenge –By David Feinstein - October 3, 2023