I have been an entrepreneur since I was 8 years old, selling lemonade to the neighbors in front of my house. I’ve owned dozens of businesses and have been involved in hundreds of joint ventures. The greatest business I’ve been involved in opened its doors on October 1, 2005, 10 years ago. I had no experience in the world of online publishing, but I saw a need in an industry that I loved.
What I saw was that there was so many people in the networking marketing industry that had the hope of getting involved in their own successful home based business, and at the same time I saw a great majority of these people not succeeding at all. So many of them looked like orphans, not being supported or guided on this success pathway. This is how our mission statement developed,
To Help And Support The Orphans In The Network Marketing Industry.
So who are these orphans? Many are people who were in the “looking zone”, one who for whatever reason (loss of a job, fought with a boss, knowing that there is more out there than working for someone else, a need to find an answer to the problem of no money before the month is over and it goes on and on) is ready to look at network marketing as an answer. These orphans often hear some incredible success stories, get excited and join. A lot of time they have no experience in owning a business. Many times they jump into a business without doing their due diligence. Often they are brought in by someone they know, who has just as little experience as themselves. Thus the creation of the network marketing orphan!
Our mission of helping and supporting the orphans of the industry was born 10 years ago. We believe that there has never been a time in history that the entrepreneurial spirit is more ripe than now and network marketing is the best vehicle to drive this movement. We have assembled over 200 contributing experts from every aspect of successful business building areas to support in the ongoing learning process. Many of these experts are well known names such as Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley, Dale Calvert, Paul Morris and so many more. So many are less known but offer guidance that will help in the success of your business if you are an “orphan” or a seasoned veteran. Our mission is not only to help and support the orphans of the industry but to help and support every member of this industry.
So here is your action step. If you are not a member of The Network Marketing Magazine or you have people on your team that aren’t members, I have an anniversary gift to give you. Become a FREE charter member at this link… http://chartersignup.tnmmsuccesssystem.com// You will have access to the current month’s issue and thousands of article from the past 10 years!
And a very important, one last thing. There are especially 3 people I want to acknowledge at the milestone of this project.
- God, yes God. He has guided me every step of the way in the magazine. From day one I have acknowledged that it is His magazine not mine, and for the past 10 years He has immensely blessed this project and the many members an people associated with the magazine.
- “Mary K” Weinhagen, has been an invaluable right hand leader from the very first day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have been a blessing to me and this magazine and the tens of thousands of readers over these last 10 years.
- Debbie Madiou, my wife and my very best friend. I was given a gift 37 years ago directly from God and without you, none of this and so much more would have not been possible. Thank you, I love you so much!
So now it’s up to you. Support the people that you share your business with. Use The Network Marketing Magazine to help in that support and I pray that you enjoy much success in your business.
- Lessons From The Legends, Fundamentals of Success by George Madiou - November 21, 2023
- Don’t Major In Debt! by George Madiou - October 1, 2023
- Customer & Partner Loyalty and Retention by George Madiou - September 8, 2023