If you’ve run through your contact list and have done everything you can until your budget resets there is still another way to talk to people without being pushy.
It is hard to imagine that anyone could run out of people to talk to about their business, but it does happen. So, many people have switched from direct methods to indirect methods and let the prospects come to them. This strategy has a proven track record. It has been around since the dawn of time and it’s all about keeping the prospects informed and letting them come in. However, this is only the strategy, but what do you do afterwards?
Follow up with a simple email
Follow up after a week or two with a simple email. You could say something simple like; “Hi, how are you? I just wanted to check in on you to see if you had any more questions or concerns?” Be sincere, if they respond, great, if not, then move them to the cold list. Always offer them a way out and a way to reengage. Maybe your email has fallen through the cracks and they didn’t get your latest news. Mention one or two blog posts in your gentle email.
Be patient and wait before switching your prospect to a cold list. Give them at least a week before moving them or dropping them off your email list. Some people forget and get business with life, so you could offer another meeting with the prospect. This could help reignite their flame, but this time be prepared with resources and listen. One of the biggest turnoffs for prospects is that the representative doesn’t listen. If you’re giving a presentation, ask questions and ask if they have questions. Engage with your prospects and this interaction builds connections.
How to say Goodbye without offending your prospect?
Maybe you want to send one last email after the one you just sent. This can work, HubSpot does this quite effectively. In your “goodbye” email, be respectful and encouraging. Keep it short and be apologetic but offer them a way to reconnect. If they don’t respond in a positive way to this email, then you can put them on the cold list and move on. This helps separate viable leads from cold ones. It is possible that a cold lead can turn warm again, but it can cost you in time and content that may not be worth the investment.
Be careful and engage with your active audience with relevant material. This is how you can follow up with your audience and keep them going.
- Network Marketing Success – Why You Might Want to Consider Bringing Apprenticeship Back When It Comes to Your Home BusinessBy David Feinstein - August 21, 2023
- How to Build A Solid Team and Move It Like A LegendBy David Feinstein - August 19, 2023
- Network Marketing Success – Doing Better by Simply Observing… But Observing What?By David Feinstein - July 23, 2023
Don’t ever miss any great articles like this again
Become a 27%er Success Member and get on an incredible journey of growth!
To help make joining our program a no-brainer, this monthly membership is …..
- Only $27/month
- To make this a “No Brainer” decision get the first month $27 issue for only 97 cents for you to “Try Us Out!”
- Plus the following 2 bonuses are included whether you stay with this membership or not, as our gift to you (we are certain you will stay and tell your entire team while this offer is available. You are will stay on when you see the immediate business building benefits, information, tips and training that you will be able to implement right away.) Start My Membership Now For 97₵ !
- Plus you will receive the very valuable Lead Generation Training System using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with Max Steingart’s Endless Free Leads (we sell this program in our store for $397!) This program will teach how to find customers and business partners from the first day!
- PLUS as a new member you will also receive, as a bonus, for that 99 cent initial monthly sign up, one of the best business building programs in the industry by Dale Calvert called A to Z in Network Marketing. We sell this program in our store for $497! Dale has created more 5 – 6 and 7 figure earners in network marketing than anyone else in the industry using this 18 month training.
“So if I asked someone to give me a dollar and I would give them $900 in return,
how fast would they do that and try out our offer?”