The Network Marketing Magazine, (“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the website, www.TheNetworkMarketingMagazine.com. We may change or add to this privacy notice, so we encourage you to come back and read it periodically. The Network Marketing Magazine is the data controller that resides at 20868 Via Madeira Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33433.
This privacy notice governs the website at www.TheNetworkMarketingMagazine.com. The Network Marketing Magazine informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and/or our newsletter subscription services, magazine subscription services or success membership services as well as the choices you have associated with that data. Your privacy is very important to us.
DATA WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
• Email Address
• First Name
• Last Name
• Phone Number
• Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code or Country
Information Collected Automatically
• Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Provide our Products and Services: We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
• Understand and Improve Our Products: We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
• Communicate with You:
o Promotional: We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the “Your Choices” section below.
o Responding to Your Requests: We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
• Advertising: We may develop and display content and advertising about our products and services on our site and on other sites.
• Other: We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
SHARING & DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways.
• With Third-Party Service Providers, Agents or Contractors: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Analytics: Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Google AdWords: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Pinterest: You can learn more about Pinterest’s privacy practices at https://policy.pinterest.com/en/advertising-guidelines. You may also opt out of visitor retargeting by using the “Do Not Track” feature in your browser or through Pinterest’s personalization settings.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Payment Providers: We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site, which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
The Network Marketing Magazine will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Network Marketing Magazine will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Choices and Individual Rights:
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
• E-mail: As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time.
• Cookies: Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to not receive cookies at any time.
• Advertising: You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
• Your Rights Under Certain Circumstances:
o To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
o To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate.
o To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
o You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please contact via email at Info@TheNetworkMarketingMagazine.com.
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our site is not directed to children under 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at Info@TheNetworkMarketingMagazine.com.
Link to Our GDPR User Request Forms: https://thenetworkmarketingmagazine.com/GDPR