This book comes signed by the author and personalized to you. PROSPECTING RULES! By Russ McNeil There you are at the car wash. You’re seated in the waiting area along with several other patrons. Naturally, you end up in a casual conversation with the person next to you. Right away, you recognize him as a quality individual. He’s friendly, well spoken, and a good listener. In fact, you’d really like to invite him to consider your business opportunity. But what if he reacts negatively? He’s so polished, and you’re, well, you’re just you. What if he says “No” or, even worse, what if he laughs? Nah, surely he wouldn’t be interested. You decide to pass on this guy. Next time, you’ll be better prepared and things will be different. Sound familiar? Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve all been there. I’ve been there lots of times, but not anymore… NULL
Prospecting is one of the most crucial activities for success in your business and now you can learn how to turn everyday random encounters into meaningful prospecting conversations.
The first step in mastering a skill is to learn from a teacher who has already mastered the skill. Russ McNeil is a master at prospecting and now you can learn from his hard-won experience. Here are just a few of the subjects covered in the book:
- How to start a conversation
- How to bring up the subject of “opportunity”
- How to get the prospect’s phone number easy and naturally
- How to eliminate no-shows
- How to prospect the opposite gender
- How to overcome follow-up procrastination
- How to have fun prospecting
- 10 things to never say during the first encounter
- 7 common prospecting mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- 1 question prospects always ask, but you never hear
The Network Marketing Magazine is proud to be the first publication to announce the debut of this powerful book. As a subscriber, you are eligible to receive special pricing on personalized copies. Visit our store for details HERE.