If you will master the four Proper Ps of network marketing you can create any amount of income you desire.
These Proper Ps are critical and must be used synergistically because they all are an integral part of creating $ucce$$ in your MLM business. They must ALL be done simultaneously and they must be done well. If any one of the Ps is left out the results will be mediocre at best and more than likely failure will be the end result.
The first one is Proper Perspective.
To make money in network marketing you must have or acquire the Proper Perspective about several things. Here is a list of the more important ones:
- Network marketing is a great business that provides a way to generate more income per dollar and hour invested than any other business out there and that it is here to stay and anyone who says otherwise to both of those is just ignorant of the facts.
- You are in this business to make money from a successful downline. That is simply a fact and perfectly acceptable. You are not to run your business as a not-for-profit charity designed to “help” everyone with whatever your products do. That is just one of the parts of your business.
In order to create serious income, your main job must be to create a distribution force to help you move and sell products that you love and believe in, to the world but realize that you can’t move enough volume by yourself to earn a big income so you are going to enlist the help of others to help you do that.
And you will see that they are paid very well (by the company because they are an independent distributor qualified to receive checks from the company)
- That the secret to making money in network marketing is having the ability to build an organization of people who are doing three things; 1) Using the products 2) Retailing the products 3) building a downline organization of people doing 1 and 2.
- That loving the products and being able to share confidently about their benefits is important but not the way to wealth in network marketing. It is only part of it.
- You must be confident and believe that you are worth listening to about the business as well as the products. (This was covered in Issue #1)
- It does not take a check from the company to give you credibility about the opportunity – even if you have been in the business for several years and don’t have a great track record – yet.
- You do not have to experience every benefit a product can provide before you can confidently talk about the business and products. (I have never had PMS or migraine headaches but I could certainly, with total confidence, present products that could help with those things. Same with the income side of your business)
- You don’t need to be a nutritionist or heath expert to make money in network marketing
- There is no “easy way” to do network marketing. It is hard work and takes certain skills that you must have already or acquire.
- Network marketing takes a lot of time on a steady basis and some money.
- Your upline is not the reason you will be successful. Their job is to find you and shorten your learning curve. The rest is up to you.
- You are an Independent distributor. Too many people are dependant, non-distributors. Basically they are happy users of products and become professional meeting attenders neither of which generates much, if any, income let alone large checks.
The second is Proper Prospecting.
Not just yours but your new distributors as well. When a new distributor signs up, assuming they are interested in making money, you should be including in their purchase of products and autoship, the prospecting tools needed for them to successfully interest all their warm market and those they will yet contact. You want them prospecting immediately. Why? That’s where the money for them and you will come from.
The third is Proper Presentation.
You must find out what your prospects Core Desires are and show them how your company and products can give them those things. You must come across confidently and excited about the future you and they can have if they participate with you. Always dress and look sharp.
The fourth is Persistence.
You must be willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes or you may give up too soon. This kind of persistence is automatic only IF what you’re persisting in is a Core Desire. This perspective about persistence needs to be taught to and instilled in your brand new distributor from day one. So many people give up before they learn how to be successful. The failures and challenges that are inherent in network marketing cause them to get discouraged so they back off, slow down, and then quit.
John Taylor, a religious leader of one of the largest churches in the world, said this about persistence: “That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do.
Not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our ability to do has increased.” I add to that this can be a very short learning curve if it is something you really want with all your heart and you find a mentor to teach you.
Use these four Proper Ps as your guide from now on and teach them to your organization you will experience the joy of a $ucce$$ful network marketing distributorship.
Get my FREE video program titled; Money Making Truths at www.moneymakingtruths.com
Visit my BLOG at www.jackzufelt.com
Get my book and CDs at www.theDNAofMLMsuccess.com
Who is Jack M. Zufelt?
- He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Merit by the President of the United States
- Jack was honored by the US Senate for teaching Americans how to achieve more in their personal lives and careers.
- His best selling audio program was featured in SUCCESS Magazine twice.
- He is listed as a “Who’s Who” of Human Potential Superstars and is considered the “Best of the Best” by Nightingale-Conant.
- He has been on over 2,000 radio and TV talk shows including PBS.
- He has spoken in many countries and has been featured on the cover of many magazines around the world.
- He has had a downline of over 50,000 earning $80,000 a month.
- The 4 Proper “Ps” for $ucce$$ in Network Marketing by Jack M. Zufelt “Mentor To Millions” - April 30, 2021
- Misleading Mind-Sets and Powerful Heart-Sets by Jack M. Zufelt - March 31, 2021
- Belief VS Technique by Jack Zufelt - October 1, 2011