We are at a party. Someone starts a conversation. They immediately start telling us all of their problems.
In the past, we would simply roll our eyes and wish we were somewhere else. But now, we are in network marketing. Our opportunity, products, and/or services can solve the problems of others. This is our chance to become a problem solver.
So the next time we hear someone complain, let’s celebrate. Because if people didn’t have a problem, they wouldn’t need us.
A “Big Al” Thought
Our network marketing business does not start with the harvest. It starts with the planting of seeds.
Our new team members need to know what to say to prospects before they meet great prospects, not after they meet great prospects.
Do you use this shortcut to get decisions?
“Soundbites” are short sentences or phrases that compel prospects to make quick decisions and take action now. Does this sound like something we could use? Absolutely!
By sprinkling these phrases in our conversations, we can get immediate decisions with no rejection. Want some examples?
* If you don’t take care of your body, then where are you going to live?
* Stop putting chemicals inside your children’s mouths when they brush their teeth.
* Take 5-star holidays for the price of a budget hotel.
* Never curse tangled hair again.
* The 3-minute makeup trick that makes mornings easy.
* Our chocolate shakes are like having dessert for breakfast.
* Travel like a millionaire on a thrift store budget.
* Lose weight while enjoying chocolate.
* Make your face your best first impression.
* Wake up before your alarm clock, full of energy for the day.
* Stop sending generic greeting cards that show you don’t care.
* Helps you fall asleep within seven minutes of your head touching the pillow.
At the subconscious level, prospects can pick up if we are listening, or just waiting for our chance to talk.
Listening is hard. Our minds want to drift. We want to think and talk about our agenda.
So what are some clues our prospects pick up?
* Glazed look in our eyes.
* Blank expression.
* Nervousness while waiting.
Stuff like that.
Yes, yawning would be a clue so obvious that even the conscious mind would pick that up.
The point is, we should be curious. We should listen to hear and understand. We shouldn’t listen just so we know what we can say next.
Latest posts by Tom "Big Al" Schreiter (see all)
- What To Say Advice from Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - August 31, 2021
- Listening Advice from Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - July 31, 2021
- Lead Generation With Some Help by Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - June 30, 2021
Don’t ever miss any great articles like this again
Become a 27%er Monthly Success Member and get on an incredible journey of growth!
To help make joining our program a no-brainer, this monthly membership is …..
To make this a “No Brainer” decision get the first month $27 issue for only 97 cents for you to “Try Us Out!”
Plus the following 2 bonuses are included whether you stay with this membership or not, as our gift to you (we are certain you will stay and tell your entire team while this offer is available. You are will stay on when you see the immediate business building benefits, information, tips and training that you will be able to implement right away.) Start My Membership Now For 97₵ !
Plus you will receive the very valuable Lead Generation Training System using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with Max Steingart’s Endless Free Leads (we sell this program in our store for $397!) This program will teach how to find customers and business partners from the first day!
PLUS as a new member you will also receive, as a bonus, for that 99 cent initial monthly sign up, one of the best business building programs in the industry by Dale Calvert called A to Z in Network Marketing. We sell this program in our store for $497! Dale has created more 5 – 6 and 7 figure earners in network marketing than anyone else in the industry using this 18 month training.
“So if I asked someone to give me a dollar and I would give them $900 in return,
how fast would they do that and try out our offer?”