The top 7 secrets to exploding your sales with integrity, influence and power. Do you provide a great service or product yet few prospects seem interested or actually buy? Do your prospects’ eyes glaze over when you present your offering? Tired of hearing the same stalls or responses, like “maybe later” or “we don’t have the money right now?” One of my greatest passions is to teach business owners, sales teams and leaders – like yourself – the secrets of the most influential, powerful people of all time. Secrets that will catapult you to become a masterful sales communicator and a magnet for endless referrals and clients. Despite what most books and seminars teach, successful selling is not a set of strategies, techniques or tactics to get the prospect to buy. NULL
Rather it is a state of mind. It is psychology – “yours and your customer’s” and the set of behaviors that create compelling win/win outcomes for everyone involved.
When you fully embrace and apply this new paradigm of selling, getting to “yes” will become effortless. You’ll never need to close a sale again. Your customers will sell themselves. To get to this point, you need to learn:
- How to get ‘inside’ your prospect’s head and gain instant credibility, rapport and trust;
- How to communicate directly to your prospect’s deepest, most significant desires;
- What are the right questions to ask that will uncover what prospects REALLY value and want.
- How to master your state and communicate from a place of authentic personal power.
You don’t need another closing technique. What you need are the tools, right mindset and principles to become Magnetic. Below are top 7 secrets to exploding your sales with integrity, influence and power. ACHIEVING ‘INNER’ SALES EXCELLENCE 1. The Power of Emotional State Mastery The biggest difference between a marginal vs. top achiever is their state of mind. Marginal performers let outside circumstances dictate their state; top performers know how to take charge of their emotional state… with volition. State mastery is critical in sales, leadership, customer service and every other aspect of business.
- What drives your state (and therefore your results) right now you or the world around you?
- What state are you conveying to your prospects now – fear, insecurity, aggression? Or confidence, enthusiasm, service-oriented?
- How do you need to change your physiology and/or thinking to adopt a high performance state?
2. The Power of Personal Congruence & Integrity
Personal congruence is not a technique; rather the place “from which you come.”
It’s that place where you have such deep rapport with yourself, that what you say comes powerfully from within and attracts others, even before a word is spoken. True authentic power comes from personal congruency. It’s magnetic and you know when you are with someone who comes from that place.
- What incongruent ‘parts’ of yourself get in your way of owning your true personal power?
- What are you saying or doing in marketing activities that is out of integrity with yourself and the values that are important to you?
- Are you 100% congruent with your products or services? Do you believe that they deliver the value and benefits you claim they will?
3. The Power of Competence Signing up a client or customer is not the end of the selling process, rather the beginning. Truly serving clients requires that we ‘deliver the goods’ and create real value. The more competence you have, the more value you can deliver.
- In what ways can you increase your competence to deliver more value to your clients or customers?
ACHIEVING ‘OUTER’ SALES EXCELLENCE 4. The Power of Instant Rapport & Trust In NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), there is a saying, “Anything is possible in the presence of rapport; nothing is possible without it.” Rapport is not about getting people to like you. Rather it is the ability to ‘step inside their shoes’ and see the world through their eyes. When you see the world through your prospect’s eyes, you build trust. Then, and only then, will a prospect buy from you.
- If you were to ‘see the word through your prospect’s eyes’, how would you interact with them differently?
- Do you know what it will take for your prospects and clients to trust you?
5. The Power of Values & Motivation Criteria People buy emotionally, not logically. The secret is knowing how to uncover a prospect’s deepest desires, buying motivations and emotional criteria, and using that information to best serve them.
- Do you know how to consistently uncover your prospect’s deepest buying motivations?
- What is it costing you in lost sales not to?
6. The Power of Imagination & Story-Telling The new paradigm of selling is about leading the prospect’s imagination to a place where they are inspired to use your services. Anita Roddick, CEO, The Body Shop, has grown her company to a multi-billion dollar level, as she puts it, ‘not by marketing, but by telling stories.’
- To what extent are you using the power of imagination to inspire your prospects to use your services?
- What stories about your company or product/services can you tell that will ignite sales?
7. The Power of Synergistic Communications & Creating Win-Win Outcomes Synergistic communications takes the sales process beyond building relationships to building partnerships. The goal is to create a “we” space where differences are valued and used as stepping stones to create true win-win outcomes.
- How can embracing the differences between you and your prospect win more clients and sales?
- What new ways must you communicate with prospects to shift from getting the sale to building partnership and win/win outcomes?
You don’t need another closing technique. What you need are the tools, right mindset and principles to develop the magnetic edge to explode your sales revenues with integrity, influence and authentic power.